Welcome to OnBollywood.com. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website. Please read these Terms carefully before using OnBollywood.com. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, please do not use our website.
All of the content on OnBollywood.com is owned by us or our content providers. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our website without our prior written consent, except as follows:
Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
We reserve the right to revoke these permissions at any time without notice.
You may submit comments or other content to OnBollywood.com. By doing so, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the OnBollywood.com website and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You agree to use OnBollywood.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of our website. You may not use OnBollywood.com to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through OnBollywood.com.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless OnBollywood.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third-party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of OnBollywood.com, your violation of these Terms, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Links to Third-Party Websites
OnBollywood.com may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the contents of such third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
OnBollywood.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee that our website will always be available, uninterrupted, or error-free. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that our website, its servers, or email sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will OnBollywood.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, or representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or the inability to use our website, or any other cause whatsoever, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of OnBollywood.com following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and your use of OnBollywood.com will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of OnBollywood.com must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and OnBollywood.com with respect to the use of our website. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [insert contact information].